Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 49

Footprints of Death...............

Today was a good day. I felt better than I have in a very long time. Everyday I seem to be getting a little stronger and a little stronger. If you would have asked me how I felt 48 days ago I would have told you that I did not think that I was going to make it. But God delivered me and for that I am soooo grateful. I keep getting blessings that show me that God is mindful of me and even though my parents are not here with me anymore God is here and He taking care of me. Wow (huge smile)!

I was so busy today I barely had time to think about anything, especially not grief. Although, I am busy I intend to continue to monitor my emotions, namely my grief emotion, on Footprints of Death.

Now for the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining - Not at all.
Acceptance- Totally.
Anger- Not today.
Denial - No, just unbelief.
Depression - Fighting my way out and determined to win!!!

As always, I will continue to laugh, live, and love always and intentionally. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment