Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 29

Footprints of Death...............

Today was such a busy day, that I almost forgot to check in with myself in regard to the grief process. Today I started the day off right with prayer and scripture reading. I remembered a scripture that my Mommy used to always say, "I will bless the Lord at all times His praises shall continually be in my mouth." Now I understand why she taught me to hold on to scriptures like this because she was teaching me that despite my problems or trials to keep praising God and He will see me through. Boy was she ever right!!!!

Overall today I felt o.k. but I never got a real charge for the day because I did not have time to exercise. Oh well, I'll make it up tomorrow.

I have to remind myself why I am writing in this blog everyday. I am blogging because I want to deal with my grief so that my grief does not deal with me by manifesting itself in my body and mind and making me ill. So, here's the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process for the day.

Bargaining- Not at all
Acceptance - Fully accepted.
Anger - Yes!
Denial - Not at all, just unbelief that my parents are gone.
Depression -Fighting my way out.

Because life is short, remember to laugh, live, and love intentionally and always. I thank God for letting me see another day......that's the amazing part of life to me because when I awake I receive a new mercy everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment