Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 26

Footprints of Death...............

Today was so busy I barely had time to think of anything. I worked out this morning and it was very nice. It really helps me to clear my mind and put things in prospective.

I am putting a lot of energy into building my faith. I feel like building my spirit is essential in order to make it through the grief process successfully. I hope that other fellow grievers would join me in this effort.

Now it's time to go through the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process for the day:

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance - Totally accepted.
Anger - Not to much today, no manifestations.
Denial - No, just unbelief.
Depression - Continuing to fight my way out.

Remember to laugh, live, and love always ( big smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment