Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 48

Footprints of Death...............

Today was sooooooo busy. I had so many little things to do, whew I'm tired!

The only way that I can get through grief is to continue to live life. I notice that I think about my parents when I need advice about something. I just close my eyes and think about what I think that they would say. Next, I pray, then if it makes sense I move forward.

Today I was a little upset in regard to a personal situation that I am going through. Have you ever had a problem that if handled correctly would not be a problem? Well, that is the kind of situation that I dealt with today, it irritated me because I had little to no control over how to fix the issue. Annoying and mind boggling all at the same time.

Well, in the interest of time, I better get going through the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining - Not at all.
Acceptance -Totally.
Anger - Today was a resounding, YES.
Denial - No, just unbelief.
Depression - Fighting my way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment