Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 31

Footprints of Death...............

I missed yesterday because I had nothing to say. Last night I spent time with women praising and worshiping God so thoughts of grief had to bow down to "The Greater One."

This blog is designed to help me heal from grief, when I notice my emotions waning then this blog will be my therapy.

Once I am healed, this blog will be left as an inspiration for others to deal with and conquer their grief. Grief will ultimately be replaced with the love that we have for our loved ones and the memories of them in our hearts.........then we have healed. So, once I reach this stage that I speak of I will be healed. That sounds great, I WILL BE HEALED!

Remember to laugh, live, and love always and intentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment