Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 40

Footprints of Death...............

I woke up this morning in search of my favorite preacher to listen to for daily inspiration but he was not on. At first I was doubtful that my day would start out o.k. but it turned out nicely. I prayed, read my daily scriptures, and headed to my work-out. My work-out was intense but it felt great afterward.

Today was busy. I had a few projects to take care of and it took longer than I thought. Taking care of those projects put me behind on my school work. I have a midterm this week that I have yet to prepare for. Whew!!!! Anyway, today was another beautifully rainy day.

Grief today did not affect me too much. Lately, I am just experiencing a sensitivity to everything. Really kind and really mean gestures affect me in the same way....I just cry.

Now for the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining - Not at all.
Acceptance - Totally.
Anger - No, well at least no manifestations today.
Denial- No, just unbelief.
Depression - Still fighting my way out, but determined to win!

As always remember to laugh, live, and love always and intentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment