Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 25

Footprints of Death...............

I am so glad that I made the deadline of blogging today. When I say deadline, I simply mean the one imposed by myself (smile). I want to make sure that I blog daily and not ignore my grief process. I am afraid that if I skip a day I will skip a day in my healing process. This may seem extreme but I am serious about walking through this process with complete recovery.

Today was another beautiful day here in Los Angeles. It was a breathtaking day that was about 72 degrees. I felt a little out of sync despite the beautiful day, but I am not sure what to attribute it to. I feel a little disconnected from life. I am not feeling like putting myself into social settings because I really don't want to be asked "the question". You know the question I am talking about right? Lol! The one where I am asked how I am doing. These days I would love to say, "I am going to tell you that I am o.k. because I know that is what you want to hear, but for the real truth please read my blog." Would that be too much? I know it's too abrupt but it would surely be liberating for me (big smile).

Anyway, I have been doing a lot of organizing today so I am a little tired. I want to get right into the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process for today.

Bargaining - N/A
Acceptance - Totally.
Anger - Not too much. Definitely no manifestations.
Denial - No, just unbelief.
Depression - Fighting my way out!

Remember to laugh, live, and love always.


No comments:

Post a Comment