Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 47

Footprints of Death...............

Today I started the day in prayer and listening to my favorite t.v. Pastor for early morning inspiration. I went out to my car and it did not start. I know car failures happen and they are no big deal, but this small thing irritated me as it altered my plans for the day. Despite my prayer and talking to God it was hard for me to get past this because it felt like a hinderance to my progress. Silly, right? But the feelings were real. I then took my irritation and anger to the treadmill and worked out. Exercise always helps me pipe down (smile).

Anyway, I will run through the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process quickly:

Bargaining -Not at all.
Acceptance-Totally accepted my parents death.
Anger- Today, yes, yes, yes!
Denial- No, just unbelief.
Depression- Fighting my way out and determined to win.


No comments:

Post a Comment