Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 28

Footprints of Death...............

Today started off right. I spent time in prayer, then I made my daily confessions. Daily confessions are Bible based affirmations that say, "I win!" Next, I went to work-out and I felt great afterward. It really hurt, but it is always worth every painful moment after it is over. I must say that prayer and exercising always gives me such mental clarity. Thank God! So, in my dealing with grief the two most important things to do in order to heal and recover from grief are to: a) pray or meditate b) exercise.

This afternoon I studied for several hours and watched an educational video describing how epidemiologist study disease within populations. I know, fun stuff right? Lol! Anyway, after doing that I took care of a few more errands. All in all I felt emotionally calm today.

Now it's time for the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process for the day:

Bargaining -No, it would make no sense. Lol!
Acceptance -Totally.
Anger - Not today.
Denial - No, just unbelief.
Depression - Fighting my way out.....

In closing, remember to laugh, live, and love always and intentionally. Oh yea, it is my goal to remember that love is a VERB (action word), not just something to say. Since love conquers all, then love can conquer grief. If you know someone who has lost a loved one, show them love as acts of love when a person is feeling low helps them to forget their pain.

1 comment: