Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 34- Storybook Day

Today in Los Angeles it was a beautiful 74 degree day with pillowy clouds that gave way to the beautiful blue sky. It really looked like something out of a storybook. Awesome!

I was busy from the time I hit the floor at 6:00 a.m. until now. I woke up, prayed, watched Pastor Creflo Dollar, ate breakfast, stretched, worked out, wrote a paper, checked on my other new blog, made a few important calls, ate lunch, went back to studying...... it was just a busy day. So far I ate very well today, no sweets. I'm doing well.

Today was so busy that no thoughts or feelings of grief emerged. For me this is good and bad. Like I always say in this blog I intend to deal with my grief so that it does not deal with me and manifest in my body in unhealthy ways. All that to say, I'm glad to be busy, but I still need to understand and heal from my grief process.

Ok, now it's time for my daily BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining - Not at all.
Acceptance - Fully.
Anger - None and no manifestations.
Denial - No, just unbelief.
Depression - Fighting my way out and soon to win.

As always, remember to laugh, live, and love always and intentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment