Sunday, September 19, 2010

Days 273-275

Footprints of Death...............

I am so grateful to have this personal forum to discuss my feelings and experiences with death.  As I have mentioned in previous postings, I think that it is important to deal with my feelings of grief so that those feelings do not deal with me and manifest in unhealthy ways (i.e. disease, unhealthy behaviors, etc).

Anyway, my Aunt was laid to rest yesterday 9/18/2010. At this point I am emotionally exhausted.  Tomorrow, I have a huge challenge to face that involves a life or death situation for someone else that is very close to me but I am completely in God's hands as I need God to carry me through this one.  I am nothing and can do nothing without Jesus Christ as the ultimately guider and redeemer.  God I trust you no matter how things may look right now.

In terms of the BAADD grief process, I better check-in for the day.

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance- Not at all.
Anger- It seems to be subsiding.
Denial- No, I am fully aware that she is no longer here.
Depression - No, I just need an emotional break for while.  I really need a long 10-20 day vacation surrounded by water.

No comments:

Post a Comment