Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Days 284-285

Footprints of Death...............

I must admit that I feel emotionally drained.  This was a difficult month to say the least.  Also, this feels like the longest month of my life.  On 9/12/10 I lost my Aunt Joy, on 9/20/10 my older sister who helped raise me had a major successful surgery, and today 9/28/10 my Aunt Barbara passed away.  Wow!  I know that in order to keep living life change is eminent.  Change is a major component of life so why do I feel the same shock and sense of loss every time someone that I love passes away?  It seems silly but all of life (i.e. good and bad) is necessary. Intellectually, I know that "This too will pass," I just wish it would pass alot faster and for longer periods of time (lol).

In terms of the BAADD grief process, I better check-in for the day.


Bargaining- Not at all.

Acceptance- I think I'm getting there.

Anger- A little.

Denial- No, I am fully aware that they are no longer here.

Depression - No, I just need an emotional break for while. I really need a long 10-20 day vacation surrounded by water. Oh yea, I would love for this vacation to be at no expense to me with no strings attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment