Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Days 259-264

Footprints of Death...............

I think one of the first signs of healing from grief is that I have begun to forget about the grief process and focus on the business of living life.  Lol!  Right now, I am working to create the life and legacy that I want for myself.

I miss my parents but the horror of grief has been replaced with fond memories of them and the legacy that they left me with.

I am praying for all of the people who are and have suffered a loss.  I pray that anyone who has suffered a loss allows God to mend their hearts. I pray that each person does NOT ignore their symptoms of grief, but rather, they pay attention to their grief symptoms and to experience the feelings without letting the experience control their lives.  I pray that they do not take their grief out on other people and that they ask God for his help every time they need more strength.

As always, remember to laugh, live, and love always and on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment