Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 37

Footprints of Death...............

Today was rather eventful. It was a really full day. I woke up, prayed, read a scripture, ate breakfast, stretched and prepared for my workout. My workout was good and I felt great afterward. I notice myself losing inches. Yay!

Next, I had quite a few errands to run. I had a few obstacles with school as my instructor was at first refusing to answer my questions. I was very disappointed as her behavior was very unprofessional. Anyway, I am trying to move past it but I am upset. Since my Dad passed away over two months ago when I realize that people are ignoring me or being rude to me I get very upset. I handle myself with dignity, but I always confront my problems because running from them only gives them the opportunity to catch up to me later. Lol!

Now, it's time for the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining - Not at all.
Acceptance - Totally.
Anger - Yes, I had to go there today by email. I was dignified but very direct.
Denial - No, just unbelief.
Depression- Fighting my way out and feeling better with daily exercise and prayer.

As always we must remember to laugh, live, and love always and intentionally because tomorrow is not promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment