Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 3 -Night Note

Footprints of Death...............

I just took a shower. It is something about being near water that seems to wash away all my troubles...even if just for a moment. Water is inspiring to me!

Earlier I talked about the possible reasons for death. I mean that is the purpose for my blog, right? I think I am trying to understand death, but I am unsure if death is meant to be understood. Of course, I join the ranks of philosophers, spiritual leaders, and people everywhere for centuries. They like me have asked the age old question, "Why do people have to die?" I guess it is safe to say that the topic of understanding death will never get old because death is a constant, it will always be there. Oh well, for me I always turn an idea round and round until I can make some sense of it. I am trying to make sense of death's impression on my life. I was fooling around with another acronym in my head. It goes like this:

D - E - A- T- H could stand for DECREASING EXTERNAL ACTIVITIES THAT HINDER...

Maybe death affords you just enough pause in life to pursue your dreams. Without death, maybe we would never get out of the rat maze we sometimes run in and JUST LIVE. ...just live, that's nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment