Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 75

Footprints of Death...............

Today was a heavy project day but despite the pressures of the day I am still feeling inspired.

I wonder does anyone else feel inspired for no apparent reason? I am not sure if I am alone on this but it would be nice to find out that I am not. Lol!

I am gearing up for finals. I am tired, but I have to persevere. Whew!

Well, I really have to go so I better run through the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process.

Bargaining - Not at all.
Acceptance - Totally.
Anger - No, not today.....but if I am pushed I will handle a situation with dignity and move forward.

Denial - No, just unbelief.
Depression - Feeling so much better!

Reference:

Barone, James E. & Ivy, Michael (2004). Resident Hours. The Five Stages of Grief. Journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges 79(5), 379-380.

No comments:

Post a Comment