Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 64

Footprints of Death...............

Today was a beautiful day outside but early on in the day I started to feel blue. My Mommy's birthday is on Valentine's Day so this morning I was thinking about how my life would be if she was here. I thought about what I would tell her. I thought about what she would look like because she still looked young when she passed away at 56 years old. After having those thoughts, my attitude really took a dive. I started to become irritated and I did not want to go out but I had plans.

My plans led me to a meeting of women then I went to a Valentine's Day party. I'm glad that I went out I had fun. Wow, these emotions can be way too much some times. Sometimes I wish I did not have them because I have to feel things that I do not want to feel.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone and please remember to show love to the people that you care about as tomorrow is not promised. Remember love is stable and unconditional, it last forever, real love cannot be turned on and off like a faucet, real love lasts the test of time. Love you Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment