Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 72

Footprints of Death...............

Today was an interesting day. The weather was partly sunny and the the clouds rolled in. From my vantage point it was a beautiful sight amidst the mountains.

This week is jam packed with activity. I am in the midst of finals week and I have mixed emotions. I am glad that the class is almost over and I am a little anxious about the outcome. I don't know why I go through this when it comes to school when I have been in school for almost 20 years. Lol!

My feelings in regard to grief are pretty stable and for that I am extremely grateful.

Since it's late, I am going to run through the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining - Not at all.
Acceptance - Totally.
Anger - No manifestations.
Denial - Not at all.
Depression - Fighting my way out and determined to win!


No comments:

Post a Comment