Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 53

Footprints of Death...............

Today was another busy day. I am so tired that I'm a bit sore from excessive unplanned exercise. Lord, help this body of mine!

Right now there are many new things that I am embarking on and it feels good to enjoy these moments. It's so nice to have new seasons of change. Like I said in earlier blogs, it is nice to finally have a life of my own. I mean a life where I do not have to worry about taking care of another person, but I can focus on myself a little more. Of course I miss my parents and their presence cannot be replaced but at the same time I'm enjoying being with myself and making decision for "me" alone. I never thought I would feel this way or have this kind of opportunity. I know that this may seem strange but it is how I feel and it feels good to express the feeling.

In terms of the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process, I am going to go through it for the day.

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance- Totally.
Anger- No, not today.
Denial - No, just unbelief at times.
Depression - Fighting my way out.

As always, I am remembering to laugh, live, and love intentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment