Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 56

Footprints of Death...............

T.G.I.F. This week was hard. I was operating on minimal rest all week and I am happy that it's over. Today was a rainy day in Los Angeles and if you know anything about Los Angeles, rain might as well be snow, at least that's the way California drivers treat their commute. Lol!

Grief has taken another back seat in my life today. I am starting to think of my pain less and less. The truth is I do not even feel the pain that I felt a few months ago. That is a real relief!

Anyway, I wanna check in on the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance-Totally.
Anger -No manifestations.
Denial - No, just unbelief.
Depression -Fighting my way out!

As always, I am committed to laugh, live, and love intentionally. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment