Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 60

Footprints of Death...............

What an amazingly busy day! Unbelievable! I must say that the joy of the Lord is my strength. I have not thought about that scripture since going through the grief process so I know that I am healing nicely to even have that in my heart.

I am feeling so much better. My bleak outlook now has a beautiful sunrise. It was a step by step journey through what seemed like a never ending dark tunnel, but now I am seeing the light. Thank God!

For anyone dealing with grief right now and feeling hopeless, please hold on. Try not to do anything crazy or give into using alcohol, food, or sex as a substitute for your true feelings..pray more, read the Bible if you can, and I assure you God will meet you because He hears every word that we say and he loves us enough to make our situation better. Believe me, I know!

Alright, I'm gonna run through the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining - Not at all.
Acceptance -Totally, I accept that both my parents have passed.
Anger- Not today, no manifestations or seething anger.
Denial- No, just unbelief.
Depression - Fighting my way out and determined to win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment