Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 62

Footprints of Death...............

Another amazing day! It's amazing because I made it through the day with no feelings or thoughts of grief. It seems that my focus is shifting from grief into making the best life possible for myself. That is truly awesome! In such a short time I have come so far.

I am tired tonight. I have to finish an assignment on how to assess disease causality. I know it may sound boring, but learning is truly my passion, so cut me some slack for being a nerd. Lol!

I better check in on myself in terms of the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining- Not at all, my parents have passed away.
Acceptance- Totally accepted both of their deaths.
Anger- No manifestations or feelings in a while.
Denial- No, just unbelief from time to time.
Depression - Fighting my way out but determined to win!!

As always my life's goal is to laugh, live, and love intentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment