Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 57

Footprints of Death...............

It has continued to rain heavily in Los Angeles. We are under storm watch. The rain seems to confuse people on the road but I'm not sure why. Lol.

I am about to start working on a school assignment. I hope it goes easily. I have been operating under a lack of adequate rest all week. I just awoke from a 2 hr nap but I could use about 8 more hours to be somewhat caught up on my sleep.

The running pattern for the past two weeks is that feelings of grief have started to dissipate. That's great right? After feeling so devastated for so long it is so nice to open the blinds and see the "metaphoric sunlight." Now that feelings of grief are diminishing I have been asking God for direction for my life. In the past my focus has always been to work hard so that I could better the lives of my parents. Now that my parents are deceased I can think about myself and decide what direction I want my life to go in, but I do not want to choose a direction that God has not predestined for me. I know that God will lead me and I am exciting about Him doing so.

Ok, I better get going on the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process for the night.

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance - Totally accepted the loss of my parents.
Anger - No angry feelings or manifestations in days.
Denial - No, just unbelief from time to time.
Depression - Fighting my way out and determined to win!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment