Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 67

Footprints of Death...............

I had a thought today. It was not necessarily an original thought, but it was an interesting thought nonetheless. The thought was, recovering from the effects of death is a part of life. It is a very hard part of life, but still a part of life. I'm noticing that some people have never lost anyone close to them. I almost feel sorry for those people because they have little to no compassion for people who have lost a loved one. These people exhibit apathy (no feeling) as if they think they will never suffer loss, to that notion I say, "Silly mortals." That was a just a mind boggler that I had to express.

Anyway, exhaustion is upon me, so I must retire for the night.

The BAADD (5 stages of grief) process for tonight:

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance-Totally.
Anger- Not today, no manifestations.
Denial- No, just unbelief.
Depression-Fighting my way out and determined to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment