Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 98

Footprints of Death...............

I am blessed, I am a conquerer, I am victorious. Today was a good day but there was something weird about it for me. I feel like I am liminal (between 2 worlds). I cannot explain it, but I just feel like I am right on the threshold of complete change but I just have to make it to one more point. I just want to move to where ever I need to be right now, but that's usually not how progress works, progress is a process.

Today I had a dental appointment so once I got home I was just exhausted from the picking and prodding etc. I love my dentist but I never like the work that needs to be done.

Well, I better check-in with myself on the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance- Totally.
Anger-None and no manifestations. :)
Denial- No just unbelief that both of my parents are gone.
Depression- I am doing much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment