Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 96

Footprints of Death...............

Today was an amazing day. I got up late and got dressed quickly for church. Today was the last day of my church's 2nd year anniversary so Bishop Alfred Owens preached today. He was awesome!!!!

I feel as though I am doing better emotionally. The despair and depression that I felt four months ago has disappeared for the most part. I am able to experience joy again. If you had asked me four months ago if I would ever feel joy, I would have certainly said, "No!" I thank God for healing my heart's issues and making me whole again.

I will quickly go through the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining- Not at all. My parents have passed on therefore no one to bargain with. Lol!

Acceptance- Totally.
Anger- No manifestations, no seething unspoken anger either.
Denial- Nope.
Depression- Doing much better. My days are sunlit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment