Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 85

Footprints of Death...............

Today was excessively busy. I did as much as I possibly could but did not come close enough to reach the other 20 items that needed my attention. Lol! Oh well, I'll be sure to get it done tomorrow. Right? Well, at least I will do my best.

It feels good to have a short break from school. Usually, after a long day I would have to do school work plus all of the other mundane household tasks that need to be done, but right now I am having "me" time. "Me" time is a very interesting idea and I think I like it (laughing).

Feelings of grief feel distant. I am grateful. I have been aware of my feelings and I am starting to feel relatively whole again. I enjoy being around friends and social settings again.

Now for the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining- Not at all, my parents are gone.
Acceptance - Totally.
Anger - No manifestations.
Denial - No, just unbelief.
Depression - Seems to have lifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment