Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 101

Footprints of Death...............

I was just thinking of words that would describe how this day was for me, meaning how I approached the day. The words that come to mind are:
persistence, faith, commitment, promise, persuasiveness, confidence. Although faced with challenges today, I relied on these words as well as the actions of the words in order to endure. Growth is uncomfortable but so is not growing, so I would rather be uncomfortable in growth than to be comfortable in non-growth (weak smile). Sorry for the tangent, but that was heavy on my heart.

Anyway, I better go through the BAADD(5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance- Totally, I accept the death of both of my parents.
Anger- No manifestations or seething passive aggressiveness.
Denial- Not at all. I am aware of the grief process but determined not to be overcome by it. However, the first stage in overcoming anything is to first acknowledge the problem.
Depression-Doing better and fighting my way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment