Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 82

Footprints of Death...............

Great day! Good news emerged for me. I got a good final grade in my Epidemiology class. I am so glad that the class is over and that I did well.

This week went by really fast. I cannot believe that it is Friday already. Tonight I feel like checking in on my emotions. Mentally, I'm feeling ready to tackle my next ventures both educationally and career wise. Spiritually, I am feeling energized and ready to do great things that will bring positive change to the world. Physically, I am feeling low energy because I have not worked out in a few days. Why? Because I had my hair done and I refused to sweat my hair out. I usually don't care about sweating my hair out, but this hairstyle was so beautiful I wanted to see it for a while.

Now for the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance- Totally.
Anger - No manifestations. I do not feel angry due to the loss of my parents.
Denial- No, just unbelief.
Depression- Doing much better.

I must continue to laugh, live, and love often and intentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment