Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 91

Footprints of Death...............

Wow! It's 10:15pm and this is the first opportunity that I have had to relax. Believe me, I am not complaining. I appreciate doing something as opposed to doing nothing any day. What else would you expect from a Type A personality? Lol!

Since Dad's death in November I have been in "transition". I mean things have just been moving fast. Things and or people that should not be in my life for whatever reason have been removed. The removal of people has allowed me the much needed "mental clarity" that I have been praying for. Sometimes people clog and or completely inhibit my ability to fully enjoy my relationship with God and myself, which in turn caused me not reach my full mental, spiritual, and physical abilities. Amazing how you do not notice the affect of their presence until they are gone. Thank God for miracles!

Today I was watching Pastor Creflo Dollar. He is my morning Pastor as he comes on from 6-6:30 am Monday thru Friday. He has been instrumental in helping to uplift my spirit, which in turn, uplifted my mind and body. Thanks Pastor Dollar! Pastor Bill Winston, who comes on Wednesday mornings at about 7:30 has been instrumental in building my faith which had a positive effect on my soul too. Many thanks to Pastor Winston! These men that God uses to speak to me through their television ministries have helped me get through the grieving process. Despite how awful I may have felt during these past four months, keeping my spirit alive and well-fed, kept me alive and hopeful so that my tomorrow would be better than my metaphoric yesterday.

Well, I better visit the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining- Not at all. I accept and realize that both of parents are with the Lord now.
Acceptance- I accept the death of my parents.
Anger- No, and no manifestations.
Denial- No, just unbelief.
Depression- Doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment