Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 89

Footprints of Death...............

This was such a busy week. It went by so quickly.

Today was a good day, I was walking down the street and l was looking around at the beautiful day. Suddenly, I missed my parents. There was a sudden realization that I am parentless. I did not feel pain because of this realization but I did feel a sense of loss. It just amazes me that people can be on this earth and be in relationship with us, love us, support us, etc....then in what seems like an instance, they can be swept away without a trace of their physicality. Still mind blowing to me.

I think that I better check in on the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance- Totally accept my parents death but I do not like it.
Anger - No anger and manifestations.
Denial- No, just unbelief.
Depression- Not like before, doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment