Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 81

Footprints of Death...............

Today was interesting. I am relieved about a situation that was finally resolved after years. Yay! I am excited about a new venture that I started today. I had an idea for years that I promised myself I would follow-up on, but family responsibilities did not allow me the opportunity. One of my favorite poems by Langston Hughes is called, "A Dream Deferred." Whenever I felt like I would never live my dreams, his poem always gave me hope. I am glad that I can now live my dreams.

I do not have anything else to talk about. I am feeling better emotionally and I am feeling like my usual "driven" self. Thank God!

Now for the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process:

Bargaining- Not at all, I have accepted the loss of both of my parents.
Acceptance- Yes, totally.
Anger-No manifestations, I am not upset about anything. I feel calm.
Denial- No, just unbelief.
Depression- Not anymore, feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment