Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 104

Footprints of Death...............

Today is a good day. Again, it was another beautiful day in Los Angeles. I have a couple of pressing issues in my life but when I see the beautiful day I feel hopeful that everything will turn out just fine.

It has almost been 5 months since I lost my Dad and surprisingly I am in a good place emotionally. I know that this progress is due to God's grace and my willingness to address my feelings and not simply ignore them. I am just wondering what the future holds for me now. I sure would like to know.

I am thinking that I may not need to write my grief feelings here too often as those feelings are diminishing.

Now for the BAADD(5 stages of grief) process:
Bargaining- Not at all.
Acceptance- Totally.
Anger- None.
Denial- No, just unbelief.
Depression- Feeling much better.




No comments:

Post a Comment