Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 129

Footprints of Death...............

Today is a beautiful spring day.  I absolutely love seeing the clear skies and the picturesque mountains.  I appreciate God even more when I see his beautiful creations.  


It's hard for me to believe that it's been six months since my Dad passed away.  Five months ago, I never would have believed that I would be "back to normal" because I was in such shock by the realization that I was parent-less. These days I spend my time going to school, working on projects, and working toward the dreams that I have been deferred.  


I have always heard people say that when something dies in your life something news is born.  I can attest to the fact that this is true.  I lost both of my parents but I gained the sense of knowing that God is my Father and that he is faithful to take care of me.  


Wishing everyone a wonderful and safe Saturday.  Enjoy life because tomorrow is not promised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment