Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 113

Footprints of Death...............

Today was a day of surprises. I was expecting one thing and got another. It was a good thing but it's just weird how I can never predict how things will turn out but somehow they always turn out o.k.

Life is moving pretty swiftly and using this blog to deal with my feelings of grief has been helpful. I no longer feel the intense feeling of despair and loss. Holidays without my parents are a little tough, but I am learning how to manage these days a little better.

In terms of the BAADD (5 stages of grief) process, I think that I am doing pretty well.
Bargaining- Not at all, I know that both of my parents have passed away.
Acceptance- Totally.
Anger- Not at all.
Denial- No, just unbelief at times.
Depression- Doing much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment