Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 125

Footprints of Death...............


Today was a little weird.  The day started out well and I felt like it was going to be an easy day.  Then without warning I was thrown a curve ball.  At first I tried to ignore the issue, then finally I just planted my feet and dealt with the issue.  Have you ever had an issue that you wished would just go away?  Yea, me too and that's how I felt today.


There have been so many deaths around me that I am starting to feel a little numb again.  I feel as if the grief process is my own when I hear of someone else's loss.  I truly give my condolences to all of those who have lost a loved one.   I understand your pain.  The pain of grief is one that only God and time can heal.  


Have a restful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment