Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 110

Footprints of Death...............

Easter Sunday was so much fun which is why I did not blog yesterday. I spent time with friends and family and I had fun. To most this would not seem like such a big deal, but I have not been very social for the past 5 to 10 years or so. With school, work, a disabled parent, and other sick relatives I got used to not going anywhere and staying close to home. I guess I was bracing for the next set of bad news back then. In many ways I kinda stopped living but I do not intend to do that again ever. Anyway, this was the first Easter without my Daddy so it was nice to be surrounded by loved ones. Life is short so please forgive and love those in your lives. ....that's my renewed goal in life.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter. Easter or Resurrection Day is about Jesus being raised from the dead for our sins. I am glad that Jesus made this sacrifice for me. Have a great day and remember to laugh, love, and live abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment