Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 123

Footprints of Death...............

I was just thinking about how much my feelings have changed since I first created the BAADD (5 stages of grief) acronym in November when I first began to blog.  Back then I was angry, depressed, discouraged, disappointed, and pretty much DONE due the loss of my mom 10 years prior and the loss of my Dad 11/10/2009.  I had no idea how I would go on, in fact, I had no desire to go on.

Today, I am feeling so much much better and God has done a phenomenal healing in my emotions.  I feel excited about the future again and I know that the ones that I lost are somewhere cheering me on.  Some days I sense their (my parents) presence so strongly, some days when I am about to make an important decision, I hear their voices.  I so appreciate the guidance of God and my parents because without it I am not sure where I would be.

For anyone who has just lost a loved one and you are feeling BAADD, please know that these feelings will not last if you can just persevere through them.  I also pray that God gives you peace and allows you to sleep restfully.

Remembering to laugh, live, and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment