Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 160 -Continued

Footprints of Death...............

Is it just me or does death somehow bring back or increase your sensitivity (feelings)?  Death certainly sensitized me.  Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way, but I thought it was worth mentioning.  Now that I I have lost both of my parents, I  really feel great when people who really love me say, "I love you."  I feel it to my core, in fact their words feel like a true experience of love and not just mere words.  I guess I have a truer (better as learning never ends) understanding of how powerful words really are especially in the aftermath of death.  It's amazing how God has placed beauty and amazement in all things both good and bad, we just have to look beyond what we see on the surface and learn the lesson from the challenges being presented.  It really means the world to me to feel the love of those who love me.  Words are inadequate to express how I feel.   I also notice that I appreciate the "little things" in life so much more.  I even take the time to make sure that I appreciate others because I understand that there is no certainty in life.  In fact, death is very much a part of life. I just wanted to share that thought at as hit me as I just spent time near my love.  Who's my love?   For now it's water.  Whenever I get near water I feel inspired, I feel creative, and I have in-depth thoughts.  I know I'm weird. Lol!

When I enjoy life by appreciating others, I heal myself, even through the pain of grief.  I am starting to believe the death acronym that I created more and more.  Perhaps D.E.A.T.H. really does stand for Decreasing External Activities That Hinder as life through death has more clarity to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment