Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 152- Death Has No Lasting Sting

Footprints of Death...............

Today I had a chance to reflect.  I was thinking about where I was just 6 months ago.  Six months ago I felt like I was hit by a mac truck and left paralyzed (metaphorically speaking).  I had no will to go on and could have cared less what life had in store for me.  My whole life leading up to the last six months just felt like I was treading in 6 inch snow with glue at the base of the snow.  No matter what I tried it seemed like it was met with extreme resistance. But nothing good or bad last always................

Today, I got a chance to reflect about what I have been through and the trials I have endured.  It gave me great joy to see God's hand on my life because I KNOW that I would never have made it through any of my struggles (physical, mental, etc) if it were not for my relationship with Jesus Christ.  So tonight, I am writing with a grateful heart.  I even feel like thanking death because even he could not steal my testimony. Death truly has no lasting sting.

Be encouraged everyone, I just had to get that off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment