Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 140

Footprints of Death...............

I am blessed today despite my present circumstance.   This idea is the one I am choosing to believe, no matter what.  This week's struggles had no power over me and for that I am grateful.  I also determined that death and its effects will have no power over me this month.  I am determined to fight these feelings of grief because I am glad that my parents no longer have to suffer.

Moving past the grief process is not easy yall.  I have to make a conscious decision everyday about how I am going to heal completely from grief and emerge healthy and whole.  For me the best medicine to heal from grief is to discuss my feelings.  I like to discuss what I am feeling, how I am feeling, and what I can do to change or lessen the feelings.  This has been one of the biggest struggles of my life.......but I am determined to win.  At times my head is bloody but yet unbowed.

Be encouraged because God is always faithful and I know his thoughts toward me are to give me a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29).

No comments:

Post a Comment