Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 142

Footprints of Death...............

Wow, the night before Mother's Day...

I was doing well until I saw all of the Mother's Day shows on television with celebrities and their Moms.  Great shows but it hurts to watch because I remember whom I lost.  I would love to share my adult life with my Mom, but I cannot.  She is gone to her rest.  I could lie and pretend that I am past the pain, but nearly 11 years since her passing I am not beyond the pain or the void of her loss.

I do wish everyone who is a Mom a Happy Mother's Day.  I encourage you all who have your Mom to cherish her and honor her every chance that you have.  For those, who like me, who have lost your Mom please be encouraged and take joy in knowing that God said he would be a mother to the motherless and a father to the fatherless.

God is faithful and He gives peace to those who need it.  I need it and I am asking for peace as well as joy for ashes.

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment