Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 148-One Day Makes a Big Difference!

Footprints of Death...............

Yesterday was filled with many terrible emotions.  I was reminded of past disappointments and times when sickness enslaved myself and my family.  I wanted yesterday to be over and I asked God to please turn the page on the situation for me.  Within 24 hrs God did hear my cry and my prayers. He opened doors that have never been opened to me before.  I cannot tell you how grateful I am right now.

The Bible says, "When my mother and my father forsake me, then the Lord will take me up."  I am so glad that God has stepped in as a parent to me since I have no parents here on earth.  When I think about how faithful and how concerned God is about me I am moved to tears. ....tears.....then worship in song.  I LOVE JESUS!  I am not ashamed to say that because this is what my heart feels.

For those going through any difficult loses of family, loved ones, jobs, way of life, etc just ask God for help and direction and I promise you He will meet needs in a perfect way that is taylor made for your life.

Enjoy your night!  Keep loving one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment