Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 136

Footprints of Death...............

I must tell you that last week was horrific.  I had challenge after challenge to the point where I was completely discouraged.  I felt myself sinking back into a depression. It is in these times that I miss my parents the most.  When times are rough I am confronted with the fact that my earthly parents are gone but that they left me in the capable hands of the God that said that he would never leave nor forsake me.  To face a horrible week I used a 3 ingredient spiritual recipe. The ingredients were:


  1. Prayer
  2. Scripture Reading
  3. Worship To God
I feel better.  I feel like a new woman!  If any of you are going through anything just know that God is a healer.  He heals the grief from the loss of a loved one, he heals broken spirits, he heals broken bodies, and broken minds.  He is the mender of all things broken.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment