Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Days 190-192

Footprints of Death...............

Wow!  It's almost been eight(8) months since my Dad passed away.  Time surely does fly.  This week has been good.  I have been studying and working.....the story of my life. Lol!  Actually, I love learning and studying.  I adore school because you reap to the extent that you sow.

Lately, I have been receiving quite a bit of bad news but God has helped me not to internalize those problems.  Since he has healed my grief sick soul, he has given me a new attitude wherein I appreciate the really great times and I stand still during the bad times knowing that the storm presented will soon pass.

For all of you who are grieving, please remember that this process is temporary.  You will soon see the beauty in life and death again.  You will also appreciate the love that your loved one gave to you.  Keep your head up!

As always, remember to laugh, live to fullest, and show love often and on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment