Monday, June 7, 2010

Days 169-170

Footprints of Death...............

I know that I say this a lot but I am grateful about the life that I had.  The sequence of events that happened in my life amazes me.  I am also grateful for the life that I have now.  Today has just been a day of reflection and all I could think about was how far I have come.  It's amazing how one day you can be in a pit filled with the most vile and disgusting things (figuratively), then suddenly you end up on a paradise island where everything is at your disposal.  I know that sounds crazy, but this is how I feel right now.

For anyone who recently lost a loved one please be encouraged and know that you will heal just give yourself the opportunity to heal.  Write about how you feel, exercise when you feel bad, draw about how you feel, cook about how feel but please try not to do the other self-destructive things.

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment