Thursday, June 3, 2010

Days 165-166

Footprints of Death...............

In terms of grief I think that I am moving past the grieving process rather nicely.  When I look back at the blogs from November of 2009 when my Dad passed away I had little hope that I would feel good again, but God has surpassed my expectations and I feel great.  I am doing the things that I love (ex: writing, singing, learning, playing tennis).  I just feel holistically happy.  I am still waiting for my spiritual dream ( a gift that God has placed in me that I am not utilizing to its full potential).  There is one dream that meets me in my sleep and pervades most of my thoughts during the day.  This dream is the one that helped me  move past the stages of grief that I spoke of.........writing and singing music is my unfulfilled dream but I am hopeful that 2010 will open the door to this dream just as it has opened the door on other dreams that I have. God has really done supernatural things for me in 2010 and I am awe struck!!!

If you are grieving, know that you are not alone.  Go through your own process and express your true feelings.  It's only when we reveal our "true feelings" to God, then he can heal us.  Let's invite God into our pain, you know the deep hidden areas of loss that have been caused by death, loss of the quality of life, loss of health, loss of family, etc.  Please remember that God's plan for us is perfect, He has our destiny in mind so we cannot let temporary setbacks deter us from the purpose and promise that God has placed over our lives.

Remember to laugh, live, and love always and on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment