Thursday, July 1, 2010

Days 193-194

Footprints of Death...............

I had a memory about my Mommy today.  I was thinking about how I made it through the bellows of grief.  I heard my Mommy singing like she always used to. She was singing a song called "One Day At A Time."
I have to find out who wrote this song because I love it!  Some of the lyrics of the song were:

                     One day at a time sweet Jesus
                     That's all I'm asking of you
                     Lord for my sake
                     Teach me to take
                     One day at a time

                     Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
                     And tomorrow will never be mine
                     Lord for my sake
                     Teach me to take
                     One day at a time

I think that this song is a metaphor for the way I made it through the darkness of grief. God is great!www.journeywithjudith.com

No comments:

Post a Comment