Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 195

Footprints of Death...............

God is faithful. I am content for now................................

Holidays used to be so difficult for me when I first lost my Mommy.  Up until last year, my sister and I would close the blinds and curtains during the holidays and stay home while other families were enjoying one another.  At that time I felt that I had lost a big part of my life, so what was the point of moving on in life if the end result is simply death.  I was wrong!!!  God gave me life and until he takes it away from me it is my responsibility to live it to the fullest.  Needless to say, that is what I have decided to do.  This year marks the first year that I have enjoyed each holiday.  To me, this is God's handy-work.  I don't feel the doom and gloom of yesterday and I appreciate ALL that life and death have taught me.

I choose to laugh, live, and love always and on purpose.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment