Monday, April 11, 2011

re: Days 485-486

Footprints of Death...............

I found out yesterday that I my best friend lost her Dad this past weekend (4/9-4/10/11).  I am beyond words right now.  Her Dad took my friend and I everywhere when we were kids.  He was always so supportive of my best friend and he was just a great human being.  I don't care how many times I have had to deal with death, I can never seem to prepare for it.  It just seems so final!  As a Christian, I do believe that I will have an opportunity to see loved ones again, but I just miss those that I love so much in this realm (earth), that those feelings cloud anything else.

Well, I am building myself up spiritually so that I can be there for my friend.  She will need me!  Because I love her, I will be there in any capacity that she may need me.

Remembering to laugh, live, and love always and with purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment